It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dennis

Dennis

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-05

It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Empty
PostSubject: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 11:55 am

Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:50 pm

I got this to dude! :cheeInfogrames subsidiary confirms that it has acquired the rights to publish Ghostbusters: The Video Game; set for release in 2009.

The fallout from the Activision-Blizzard merger is taking time to settle. Initially, several key Sierra Entertainment titles were left out in the cold as the new megapublisher decided not to take them on. One by one, though, they are finding new homes. THQ recently picked up the rights to 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, and Atari expanded its portfolio with The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena.

Today, one more title could be added to that list; one of the highest-profile titles, Ghostbusters: The Video Game, has now had its future secured. Atari has announced that it will be partnering with Sony Pictures Consumer Products and the game's developer, Terminal Reality, to bring the game out in 2009, to help celebrate the twenty-fifth anniversary of the original film's release. Lee Kirton, head of UK PR for Atari, told GameSpot today, "It's incredibly exciting to be publishing Ghostbusters as a title. It has a huge fan base and looks absolutely fantastic."

The announcement had been widely expected after Dan Akyroyd told a US radio station that Atari was set to take on publishing duties. Akyroyd had also announced the existence of the game via the Edmonton Sun before its official confirmation by Sierra Entertainment, so the Atari acquisition rumour was given more credence.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game was officially announced in November 2007 for release in autumn 2008. It is an original story, set two years after Ghostbusters II. It was written by the writers of Ghostbusters, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis, and will also feature the voices and likenesses of the stars of both films. Ghostbusters: The Video Game will be released in 2009 for the Nintendo DS, Wii, PC, PS2, PS3, Xbox 360. For more information about the game, see GameSpot's preview.
rs: cheers cheers cheers Yes! Hell Yes!
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 1:53 pm

My we all bow are head in silence! F@ck Ya! Im going to go lye down now. drunken
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:20 pm

THATS IT!! Mad Im going build a REAL proton pack, find Activision or Atari, blast my way thru the building and retreve a copy of the game. Then, upload the game onto this forum for all to enjoy. lol!

Now first I need some plutonium... scratch
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 2:38 am

Ask Doc. Brown, i think he might have some. Razz
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:31 pm

YA! The Doc should have some underneath his bed. I'll test his stereo system till he gets back. Razz
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:16 pm

ALX wrote:
YA! The Doc should have some underneath his bed. I'll test his stereo system till he gets back. Razz
"Rock & Roll!" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 10:31 pm

Dude! I would love to play GB game on that stereo. Screw 5.1. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:55 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!   It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It Is Finally OFFICIAL!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: