Ghostbusters The Videogame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Player Character Option

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Player Character Option Empty
PostSubject: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:46 pm

I've noticed in the pic's and vid's, that their are 2 different characters. A white male with short hair and a black male with short hair. I've read that the white male character is supposed to be the producer of the game, or somthin like that, and that it is permanet. You cant customize your character. BUT, the pic's say other wise. So, will their be an option to create a custom character, or only have the option between the white male or the black male?

Also, if the black male in the pic's is Winston, then why haven't we seen pic's of the player controlling Ray, Peter, or Egon...

I hope we can customize our characters. It would add more authinticity to the game playing experience.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 9:13 pm

ALX wrote:
I've noticed in the pic's and vid's, that their are 2 different characters. A white male with short hair and a black male with short hair. I've read that the white male character is supposed to be the producer of the game, or somthin like that, and that it is permanet. You cant customize your character. BUT, the pic's say other wise. So, will their be an option to create a custom character, or only have the option between the white male or the black male?

Also, if the black male in the pic's is Winston, then why haven't we seen pic's of the player controlling Ray, Peter, or Egon...

I hope we can customize our characters. It would add more authinticity to the game playing experience.
There are game screens that show Ray, Egon, and Winston, but for some very odd reason, not Peter. As for the character creation...right now there isn't one, but maybe Atari or Terminal reality will add it(unless the game is already finished), and yes, the main character(the rookie) is modeled after Ryan French, the GB game's producer.
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:52 pm

Thanx for the reply. So, at some point during the game or after game completion, we can play as Ray, Pete, Winston, and Egon.
I hope for create-a-player, but im sure its too late to install that opton in the "NEAR FINISHED" game.

P.S. I THINK i've seen 1 pic with Veinkman busting ghost heads. The character was in a hallway and he had short, almost curly hair; messy like Veinkmans was at the end of the 1st movie.
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:28 am

I would love to customize my own character. A dream come true, me a Ghostbuster Shocked. The only Ghostbuster who is 300 pounds, tattooed and on vicodin. drunken Sad. I huff and puff getting to the toilet back to the couch. Imagine running and fighting ghost's? lol!
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:00 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:01 pm

ALX wrote:
Thanx for the reply. So, at some point during the game or after game completion, we can play as Ray, Pete, Winston, and Egon.
I hope for create-a-player, but im sure its too late to install that opton in the "NEAR FINISHED" game.

P.S. I THINK i've seen 1 pic with Veinkman busting ghost heads. The character was in a hallway and he had short, almost curly hair; messy like Veinkmans was at the end of the 1st movie.
I know that this is a little late, but the only way to play as the original four GBs is through on-line multi-player...unless your planning on getting the DS version.
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:29 am

It would be interesting to make character customization. Hopefully if this game sells like hotcakes then if a sequel is in order then I would say that would be a great addition, though if they decide to go that way then they should give some love to the female ghostbusters fans by making it to where you can even pick the characters gender, also have a female version of the storyline to fit the female character (i.e. have Venkman playfully flirt with the character)

It is about time for a true female ghostbuster and I dont count that goth chick from Extreme Ghostbusters by virtue of the fact that Extreme Ghostbusters stunk soo bad that its best left forgotten.

But regardless if men can carrying an unlicensed nuclear accelerator on their backs then so can the ladies.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:38 am

If I'm not mistaken, I beleive you can play as a female in the Wii and PS2 versions, but don't quote me on that! Very Happy

Last edited by Dennis on Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 4:42 am

^^ hes right. Smile
Back to top Go down
duelistjt

duelistjt

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:32 am

I saw a picture somewhere on the internet recently that showed what looked like you could choose different outfits for your character. So maybe you can custom make your character somewhat!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Character Option   Player Character Option Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Character Option
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: