Ghostbusters The Videogame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PS3, XBOX, or PC

Go down 
4 posters

PS3, XBOX, or PC
PS3
PS3, XBOX, or PC Vote_lcap25%PS3, XBOX, or PC Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
XBOX
PS3, XBOX, or PC Vote_lcap38%PS3, XBOX, or PC Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
PC
PS3, XBOX, or PC Vote_lcap37%PS3, XBOX, or PC Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PS3, XBOX, or PC Empty
PostSubject: PS3, XBOX, or PC   PS3, XBOX, or PC Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Heres a fun little poll. Which platform will yall buy this game for?
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PS3, XBOX, or PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3, XBOX, or PC   PS3, XBOX, or PC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 1:14 am

ALX wrote:
Heres a fun little poll. Which platform will yall buy this game for?
I think that the PS3 version will be a hell of a lot better, because of the fact that the graphics capabilities are better than the XB, I've played a lot of Xbox 360 games and I can tell you personally, they lag...a lot, in comparison to the same game on a PS3. As for graphics quality, the Xbox 360 is a little better, but I would rather have a game that plays without lag, than a game that looks like you could step through the tv, and become part of it...but that's just me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PS3, XBOX, or PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3, XBOX, or PC   PS3, XBOX, or PC Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:54 pm

Ya, I here Xbox has lag problems sometimes. I would like to get the game for the PS3, BUT that damn console is too expensive. Laughing My PC has some beef to it and im certain it can run GB at FULL graphics. I want to see the slim residue on my players boots. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PS3, XBOX, or PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3, XBOX, or PC   PS3, XBOX, or PC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 2:16 am

Well to me, the graphics on both Xbox and PS3 look the same. It also depends on what kind of TV you own, HDMI, composite or straight out analog. I own 360 and never had i had a prob with it what so ever. No red rings of death, no sticking and no missed out play. I tell everyone who buys a 360 or any console is to buy a fan for it.
I read alot of blog's and post's from a few gaming sites and it always about 360 and PS3, "Who's better?" Both to me! I think both consoles look awsome and play just fine. There are alot of gamers out there who are still playing PS1 and NIN64 and they are just fine of what they got. Anyone who owns a PC, 360, PS3, Wii, PSP and so on are lucky just to get to play awsome shit like GB. I dont mean to sound like a ex-wife(mine) Twisted Evil its just this subject gets under my skin a littel. I think everyone in the world should be grateful for what they own. It could be gone like that. Peace, love and slime jocolor
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PS3, XBOX, or PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3, XBOX, or PC   PS3, XBOX, or PC Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:56 am

Depending on how its optimized I will be going with the PC version, but of course thats cause I am a die hard PC Gamer. When it comes to graphics PC versions tend to for the most part be as good as and depending on the rig Better than the console versions. That plus the fact that there might be mods down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PS3, XBOX, or PC Empty
PostSubject: Re: PS3, XBOX, or PC   PS3, XBOX, or PC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PS3, XBOX, or PC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: