100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Gameplay style/technuiqe Empty
PostSubject: Gameplay style/technuiqe   Gameplay style/technuiqe Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 3:53 pm

During this EXTRA bit of time waiting on the game; i've learned alot about this game.
Theirs new footage coming out, and like the old gameplay footage, the gamer is playing too fast.
Yes, I know their just showcaseing the game. But it seems like this game will be best played at a smooth, calm, "take you'r time" kind of pace. The environments are beautiful and are ment to be saverd and enjoyed as much as busting ghosts.
I'm sure their will be players who will play this game as fast as they can. Running and gunning thru the whole game and not takeing the time to do or enjoy the little things this game has to offer. I'm personally going to play this game at nearly a snails pace. Laughing Like Veinkman was in the ghostbusters first case at the sedwick hotel, i'm going to TRY to be calm, almost not careing at all at what happens. I'm going to try to be patcient. Search and study all of the environment to locate ANY clues and goodies. And i'm going to try to play certain maps at certain times. Take for instance, the level were you fight Stay puff in the streets. The setting in the game is at night soooooo... playing that particular level at night may help with the ambeince and give a more memorable experince, like the expeirnce we felt when we first saw ghostbusters. This is going to be a great game. Take you'r time. Enjoy it. The game may not be AS LONG a game as some might think...
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay style/technuiqe   Gameplay style/technuiqe Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:39 pm

Yea with the first few levels I am sure it will be a slow and methodical pace, alotta fake-out scares. I am gonna like that since I am more of the whole slow and steady type player. now I dont know if further into the game it will allow me the slow pace with upping the difficulty there will be alotta times where there will be multiple enemies that wont give you the luxury of dilly-dallying.
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay style/technuiqe   Gameplay style/technuiqe Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:06 pm

I aint afraid of no ghost! Cool Ya the pace will quicken as the game unfolds. But remeber, only unholster your rifle when time is right. It takes courage to wait for the last second to brab your stick in an area full of class V free-roaming vapors and show them what a pozitron collider can do! lol!
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay style/technuiqe   Gameplay style/technuiqe Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:47 am

Of course even then you gotta be sure to keep your stream short... dont want your teammates face burned off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gameplay style/technuiqe   Gameplay style/technuiqe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gameplay style/technuiqe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: