Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:55 pm

what´s that ?????? Sig4
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersgame.forumieren.com
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-06

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:11 pm

i have already seen, unfortunately ... this is confirmation that everything is ready to be released on the market ... this is what makes us so angry!
The site obviously has not updated the delay ... or maybe it is taking advantage ... I do not know ..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 21

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 1:15 pm

i don´t know, too Crying or Very sad

damn !!!!!!! Mad

what´s that ?????? Sig4
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersgame.forumieren.com
Doc_Spengler

Doc_Spengler

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-12

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:28 pm

I came across that the other day randomly searching for Ghostbusters merchandise. It was very depressing being reminded that had things gone smoothly we'd all be playing this game in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Dennis

Dennis

Male Number of posts : 29

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 am

It still boggles my mind, how stupid Activision is!
Doc_Spengler wrote:
I came across that the other day randomly searching for Ghostbusters merchandise. It was very depressing being reminded that had things gone smoothly we'd all be playing this game in a couple weeks.
Back to top Go down
Scott Sommer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-14

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:39 pm

We know the game can;t be cancelled.

I am sorry, but seeing how they got 6 of the original cast to reprise their roles AND have Dan and Harold to write a script for it, it would be a waste of money
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:05 am

LOL We can study for the game... Razz
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 9:06 pm

Now that is funny and tragic at the same time. I feel for Prima cause in an ideal world they want a strategy guide to come out right before or as a game comes out so that while the gamer is getting the game he can see the guide on the guide rack right next to it so that the gamer can then get the guide. In this case the guide will be soo old by the time the game comes out that chances are it wont be on that rack. So Prima has gone through all the trouble to create a guide for it not to sell nearly as well as it should have. I assume that in their deal to make the guide for the game that there was a time table clause that I assume Prima could sue for damages cause of the game not coming out hence putting Prima out the money for the guide... time will tell.

Personally I am not getting the guide by virtue of the fact I dont want the guide to spoil any plot points that might be shockers. I have spoiled myself enough already.
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:11 pm

Don't Cross The Streams wrote:
Personally I am not getting the guide by virtue of the fact I dont want the guide to spoil any plot points that might be shockers. I have spoiled myself enough already.

I agree. Neutral I to have spoiled myself to a degree. With all the pictures and videos ive seen, I could play that third level in the game( The Library) with my eyes closed; at Hard difficulty. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

what´s that ?????? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what´s that ??????   what´s that ?????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what´s that ??????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: