Ghostbusters News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:50 pm

• There will be a ghost from a parallel dimension that show a gigantic wave of ghosts to New York and has the power to recreate some of the most famous ghosts the film Ghostbusters as StayPuft and Slimer ...;

• Back Walter Peck;

• Gb each has its ghost-trap staff;

• gb have any other skills ... (ray can see the ghosts);

• the gb will stand in the Firehouse and can turn into any room of your house
;
  • you can adjust the polarity of the proton stream;

• you can not lead the ecto-1 but will have an important role;

• the life of the character is standing still charging in the corner for the second;

• the proton pack will overheate a real weapon. The proton pack when it is overheated, under change of color of lights placed in the proton, can not be used for a couple of seconds because you need "cool";

• you can put the ghosts in the containment;

• gb when the returns to the Firehouse, can see the ghosts caught in storage;

• You can fall from pole;

• Once noted the ghost with PKE, you can have all the information on him to be made in the guide spirit tobin that has the character.;

• Some ghosts are fun and easy, but others will really afraid and will have a story behind them that has never been told in film 2;

• There will be a multiplayer mode called "ghost vs Busters", where does a ghost and the other does the ghostbusters, and the character .... will be modified with new weapons, we can choose what type of use and flow there will be additional downloadable levels;

• Peter Venkman in the game will have a love story;

• the soundtrack include 75 minutes of original soundtrack, never used in the first film Ghostbusters;

• Bill Murray was convinced to participate in the game thanks to producer John Melcher, a famous producer
    Hollywodiano;

• The view is close in the third person, the style of Resident Evil 4;

• The arsenal of gb was updated in this new episode now, for example, Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston can freeze enemies. But the true grain and the green gel which is composed Slimer, a sticky jelly that can be used in ways most diverse.

The font of this news are : http://www.ghostbustersitalia.it/
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 3:25 pm

sounds very cool !!!
thank you !!!!!

Ghostbusters News Sig4
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersgame.forumieren.com
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:14 pm

Its so cool how the game developers went back and took music, story and ghost's affraid that did not make it in the first two movies. It gives us fans special feature's that the Dvd's pussed out on.
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 pm

I have to agree, its the attention to detail that sets this game apart from most movie franchise adaptation into video games. I have a feeling that if they get the gameplay mechanics right that this game wont fail to impress the fans of the movies.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 21

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:16 pm

i hope they make a small gameversion where do you catch a lot of ghosts and bring they back to the firehouse.
for the fun only...

Ghostbusters News Sig4
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersgame.forumieren.com
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:29 pm

One thing i hope the game comes with is a good behind the game documentery. I nice fifteen min or so. Some game that offer one is only about three to five min's. I hate that! Evil or Very Mad Also a awsome special box set(under a hundred bucks)with extra goodies. The jewel case could be tin and resemble a trap. Ya. Laughing
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:51 pm

Any GB game news today guys Question
Back to top Go down
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: nothing..   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 am

Nothing news for now, unfortunately ... I hoped to do some at TGS 2008 that is taking place in Tokyo .. but still nothing ...
so bad...
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:35 pm

Any word today guys? Info from japan game show? Movie news? Need it like heroin! bounce
Back to top Go down
Scott Sommer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:02 pm

huh?

* There will be a ghost from a parallel dimension that show a gigantic wave of ghosts to New York and has the power to recreate some of the most famous ghosts the film Ghostbusters as StayPuft and Slimer ...;

Gozer, Vigo the Carpathia, Slimer, and a few old one are going to return.

* gb have any other skills ... (ray can see the ghosts);

I don't get this one. How can Ray see Ghost? They all need the para-goggles for that

* the gb will stand in the Firehouse and can turn into any room of your house

The Firehouse is the menu screen that shows all your awards and goodies found in the game.

* you can adjust the polarity of the proton stream

I don't know anything about adjusting the polarity, but you can fire a Boson dart that is a burst of energy to wear down the ghost. You can fire 4 different equipment upgrades each one with a primary and secondary fire.

[i] * you can not lead the ecto-1 but will have an important role;

You can't drive, but it will be in the game making appearances

* the life of the character is standing still charging in the corner for the second;

The life of the character plays out like gears of war with the screen going red. The overheating of the pack is on the proton pack.

* the proton pack will overheate a real weapon. The proton pack when it is overheated, under change of color of lights placed in the proton, can not be used for a couple of seconds because you need "cool";

It's equipment, not weapon. Like Terminal Reality said "They are scientist, not soldiers."

* you can put the ghosts in the containment;

You kind of have to or do you mean you manually unload the traps. I don;t really think so so cause that could take the fun aspect of the game away. I am sitting here for a half an hour just trying to empty traps? Come on.

* gb when the returns to the Firehouse, can see the ghosts caught in storage;

I don't know about this either as this has never been mentioned.

* You can fall from pole;

I don't know about this because I am not sure if you can free roam in the fire house like that.

* Once noted the ghost with PKE, you can have all the information on him to be made in the guide spirit tobin that has the character.;

This is true. BTW, it's "Tobin Spirit Guide"

* Some ghosts are fun and easy, but others will really afraid and will have a story behind them that has never been told in film 2;

This is possibly true. Slimer is back and you will have to capture him again in the Sedwick hotel

* There will be a multiplayer mode called "ghost vs Busters", where does a ghost and the other does the ghostbusters, and the character .... will be modified with new weapons, we can choose what type of use and flow there will be additional downloadable levels;

I don't know about this and I am not sure that is how the multiplayer is.

* Peter Venkman in the game will have a love story;

This is true. Possibly with the in game girl.

* the soundtrack include 75 minutes of original soundtrack, never used in the first film Ghostbusters;

Possibly true, but the soundtrack has the original themes, plus maybe some extra

* Bill Murray was convinced to participate in the game thanks to producer John Melcher, a famous producer
Hollywodiano;

I heard Bill was willing to do it regardless cause he said he would o voice overs if needed.

* The view is close in the third person, the style of Resident Evil 4;

Actually it is more like Gears of War. Resident Evil is not as "free moving" as the Ghostbusters game.

* The arsenal of gb was updated in this new episode now, for example, Peter, Ray, Egon and Winston can freeze enemies. But the true grain and the green gel which is composed Slimer, a sticky jelly that can be used in ways most diverse.[i]

Again, I am not sure about that since Terminal Reality never mentioned anything beyond the Slime tether and the Collider.
Back to top Go down
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Hi Scott   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:12 pm

nice to meet you scott! :-) so... I can assure you that my sources are very reliable. I believe these news are true, and I hope .. or at least is what I know. you have some more news? I believe that if the news that I wrote is true we're shold to be happy not you think? able to turn to the headquarters and trapping ghosts in the storage device!
Back to top Go down
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: so good!   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:51 pm

hi scott! I saw you posted on the site gb.net the information that i had given about the game! great work! you also found the site from which I have taken! you did well! in this period of waiting I think we fans can only provide news to other fans! ghostbustersitalia the site there are exceptional kids! there are meny interesting information about the world of gb! post the news all you can! We all know what this game is beautiful! :-)
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 1:56 am

What did the five fingers say to the face? Slap! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:02 am

Must have game... study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghostbusters News Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters News   Ghostbusters News Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters News
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: