Ghostbusters The Videogame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Ghostbuster Moment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-05

A Ghostbuster Moment Empty
PostSubject: A Ghostbuster Moment   A Ghostbuster Moment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:07 am

I know this form is more related to the game, but i just wanted to share a childhood memory about longing to be a Ghostbuster.
The first movie was and still is in my top five of favorite movie's and i dreamed of possesing(still do) a Proton Pack. Well i even then i knew that having one was nearly impossible. So i turned to the second film for a idea, The Slime Pack! I found a old Pump Fire Extinguisher, removed the twist top cap and filled this 8 pound canister with eggs, red jello, red Kool aid and maple surup then air pumped it to atomic blow point. I then straped it to my back using long ass leather belts that later played another part in this, and i was ready to slime postive charged ecto aroung the mobile home park.....and that is what i did. I went at 12 midnight(ghost hour) and sprayed this shit on almost every trailer and car i could help remove bad free floating full torso slime wad's that were tormenting my trailer park. There was even a cat that needed some positive slime. The entire park looked like the scene in part two where the art museum was incased in soild slime. My job was done now to return to the fire house.
Not so easy.
The cop's came out, as so did the fire department plus the mangement, they did thier investigation which only took about an hour. Seem's i had a leak in my pack that led straight to my house. Also my place was the only one that did not meet this fate. Umm Embarassed
Well i spent the entire summer cleaning the Trailers from top to bottom and my father forked out the money for the cleaning supplies that total out to about a grand or so. Also those leather belts from earlier, i have a scar on my ass to this day Rolling Eyes
Well that is my littel story about wanting to join the GB crew, and still longing to......Oh yea, never saw that cat agian. lol!
Back to top Go down
ALX

ALX

Male Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostbuster Moment   A Ghostbuster Moment Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:10 am

lol! I've always wanted a 1955 white cadillac.
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostbuster Moment   A Ghostbuster Moment Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:06 am

You and me both. I tell myself when i have the money i will have the Ecto-1 build just for me.
Thanks for the reply.
If any one else has a Ghostbuster moment. I would like to read it. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ghostbuster Moment   A Ghostbuster Moment Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ghostbuster Moment
Page 1 of 1