Ghostbusters III

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:45 am

Hi Guys, the great Bill Murray gave an interview saying that it would be funny to have a girl Ghostbusters in the film ...
what do you think about? Do you have any preference that you would like to see in the movie?
in the game Alyssa Milano has dubbed the female character that is next to gb .. I do not regret!
Back to top Go down
nosferatusbutt

nosferatusbutt

Male Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Milla Jovovich Very Happy . She could slime me any day. On the dude side i would love to see Jack Black and Dave Chappelle. Or even Simon Pegg from Shaun of the Dead. Just my thought's. Milla....Yummmmmm bom
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:08 am

For some sick and demented reason I would love to see Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall, Ron White and Lary the Cable Guy as the new team. Just one of those Marvel "What If?" situations.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:50 pm

Ghostbusters III Sig4
Back to top Go down
https://ghostbustersgame.forumieren.com
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: gb III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 pm

wonderful! I knew that by the end of the year would have accepted the script and then from 2009 would begin the production of the movie ... I think and I hope bait at the end of 2009! perhaps a Christmas! you know that booooom! :-)
Back to top Go down
Don't Cross The Streams

Don't Cross The Streams

Male Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-07

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:08 am

Now that the shock and excitement about the 3rd Ghostbusters movie has settled I am starting to really worry where the tone and content might go. I am not too worried with Murray, Aykroyd, Ramis or Hudson; they I am sure will stay true to form. Its how much control the studio (I assume it would be Columbia Pictures who is now owned by Sony) has over the film.

It struck me when it was mentioned that the Original Ghostbusters would be handing the torch to a new generation of Ghostbusters, to be their teachers... and then it hit me how that could really mess things up. Suddenly I got flashbacks of the cartoon The New Ghostbusters and how when the heads got together and started thinking about the new batch of Ghostbusters and decided to make them "Hip" as possible to appeal to the younger masses that it was to be catered to. So they went with token characters such as Eduardo Rivera (the lazy, sarcastic and somewhat clueless mexican), Roland Jackson (the mechanically-gifted and level-headed black guy), Garrett Miller (the headstrong and enthusiastic cripple; also the only Ghostbuster in the history of the franchise never to be made as a toy) and Kylie Griffin (the creepy supernaturally adept goth girl). Now I worry what the studio could do to this film... having all the new Ghostbusters in their late teens to early twenties, having the stereotypical Leader character be some young Hollywood pretty boy like Shia LaBeouf, the Female character played by some young model/actress like Mandy Moore, the Nerd/Loser Character played by someone like Jon Heder, Jack Black but only younger and then the Black character played by a rapper like Lil Romeo.

Its the sorta scenario that we all wish wont happen but I have to honestly say that even if its in the right hands it can go wrong... look at the latest Indiana Jones movie for proof of that.
Back to top Go down
dr_ray_stanz

dr_ray_stanz

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: i hope...   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:27 am

I understand very well your state of mind. I think that this is what all the most avid fans of ghostbusters take into himself. are now more than 20 years by the two movies. There was success as the defeat (I am referring to the cartoons of the new generation Extream Ghostbusters). I think that over time the producers but also and especially Dan and Harold knows what to do. I don't believe sincerely that the third movie that will emerge from their minds is a bad thing. know where to start, from the base of the first film, appreciated and regret from around the world i believe. Errors are not to commit yet. I am confident. the period of the great remake is hitting us fans of gb. Indiana Jones, for example, in my opinion was a beautiful film because they knew what was the "hard core" from which beginning and continue to be successful. for the movie ... I hope it's still the third episode .. there can be no "new" ghostbusters ... where it should be the last episode .. should it's amazing! something to remember with love ... and that is strong in our hearts!
Back to top Go down
Scott Sommer

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 4:36 pm

Well, Dan Ackroyd did say that Ghostbusters was originally supposed to be a Global thing. Like many branches would exist and that they would be all over the world. So maybe they can allude to the multiple branches of Ghostbusters, but not replace them just yet.

Remember the video game has you play as the 5th Ghostbusters. So maybe it can involve him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghostbusters III Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghostbusters III   Ghostbusters III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostbusters III
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ghostbusters The Videogame :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: